Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have selected the music to be off no less than 6 times in the past 24 hours probably close to 10 times in the past 2 days and every time I open Candy Crush back up on my laptop you have turned the garbage back on.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No I'm not clearing my history and I'm not turning my speakers real low because I'm listening to ACTUAL music not the crap on Candy Crush.
Hi Peggy, I hear you! That music is bad news! Are you clearing the history before closing the game because if you do that then the music will come back on again. Can you turn your speakers real low?