Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I scored 28,710,820 yesterday!! I am so excited and just wanted to share my good fortune. I took a picture of the score if you are interested.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Wendy, sorry for the delay in responding. There are no records out in cyber world that shows who scored the highest. The only way that you can compare your score is with your Facebook friends and when you complete the level the leader board will show up and show you where you ranked compared to your friends. That is the only record out there.