Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After trying to sync with facebook, I've lost my previous avatar and all my levels (2322) and gone back to Level 1. 3 years' progress down the drain. I'd be really, really grateful to know how to restore the previous position - so close Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jane, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? Since you have been playing through Facebook your progress has been saved. If you still need help please write back so that I can give you further direction.