Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have never had the treat calendar come up. Why is this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm surprised that you don't have the daily calendar and I'm not sure why.
The Game Studios are constantly working their magic to introduce new features and events. To do this a randomly selected group of fans will receive this trial feature and based upon their play mode and time frame the team can decide whether to offer it to everyone or not. So, if you see that someone you know has a new feature and you don’t, please be patient because you might be in the next random group. Read article here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/when-can-i-get-my-events#_=_
But I have a way for you to get more than just the one or two daily boosters from the calendar. Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge? You can get up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. Read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out:http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge
So you may not get the daily calendar but with the sugar drop you get a whole lot more. Perhaps one day soon you will get a testing feature that she doesn't get.
Yes. I’m still having the same issue. My girlfriend has the game installed on her phone as well, and has the treat calendar. Honestly that’s how I found out about it. Same exact iPhone 8 Plus. Both linked to FB. Both running the same version of the game. So I can’t explain it.
Hi Tim, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Are you still having this problem?