Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush saga ends at level 2825 and I am on 3041. I upgraded my browser and it didn't help. It still works on my phone. Why change the game so we can't play it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Are you still having this problem? If so, please write back here and I will try to help you resolve it.