Candy Crush Saga Level 3090

Options
Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,019 Level 5

As usual when you foolishly start to believe Candy Crush is becoming enjoyable again, along comes another idiotic timed level. Whoever decides to include these boring pieces of trash needs schooling in the importance of customer satisfaction.

Again it also proves King/Activision has no compassion for older or handicapped players.

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,019 Level 5
    Options

Additionally, as an elderly player with diminishing reflexes, I find the splat at the end when the bombs explode personally insulting. I spend good money on this game and don't expect fun to be poked at me !! Maybe your designers need to grow up !!

• Julie_Everson
    Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

They must have changed from timed to 23 moves, same format and that board was difficult to set up your play to clear those licorice swirls without using boosters in 23 moves.  Dont think the changes made it any easier. 

• Ketan_Patel-2
    Ketan_Patel-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

JOKE JOKE JOKE!  I completed this level exhausting all my boosters after many attempts and it did not move forward.  Also on one occasion the fish did not eat the final jelly.  HOW ANNOYING!  Combinations on the last few games also did not do what they are supposed to do! FED UP! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?