Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all my progress. I'm suddenly back at level 1. I didn't make any changes to my account. How can I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Are you still having this problem? If so, please write back here and let me know if you were playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress.