Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. I passed level 3019 several times but my game won't move on. I'm stuck and all I can do is keep playing that level with no results, which frankly I'm tired of since it's not an easy one. Can you help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for writing back. Glad to hear that you're back on track again!
yes solved by removing and installing the app again. thanks!
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Have you cleared it yet? If not, please write back here and we can try to resolve it together.