Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush saga...I am on level 365 and there are no new levels. I am behind on my contest because there are no new levels. Please fix
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @JillyJill
@Soni we are seeing that some players are finding the wrong level when they open the app. Please can you see if you can scroll up and access other levels?
Thanks!
I can click on other levels below 365...but there is nothing to click on above 365
Thanks @JillyJill@Soni we are seeing that some players are finding the wrong level when they open the app. Please can you see if you can scroll up and access other levels? Thanks!
Hi Soni,
Thanks for getting back to me. This could either be part of a known bug that is occurring with Soda or something else.
I'm going to try and get a King Care admin to help you further with this. Thank you for your patience while we work on this.
Jilly
I cannot access any new levels. I play on Facebook. I have Microsoft surface pro 4
Thank you for contacting King Care! Please make sure your app is updated in order to reach new levels. What kind of device and operating system are you using?