Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
At 1st was no indication this would cost anything. Now that it's full I find out it's going to cost to get the bars. I feel like I was cheated. Now it's not giving me any of my earned bars because the bank is full. What can you do about this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The Piggy Bank is a bargain deal.
The Gold Bars get added to the bank while you play your regular levels and later on you can purchase them and make a sweet deal.
As you may have already noticed, the price is much lower when buying them from the Piggy Bank than in the Candy Shop.
https://goo.gl/KWxQiL