Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a problem which no one has helped me with. I passed 1081 and it hasn’t let me progress. I know that I passed. I see other people with similar issue. How long am i supposed to wait for help? Weeks ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Thanks JillyJill
@Chivon please let us know if you still need a hand.
Thanks :-)
Hi Chivon,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Sorry for the delay in getting to your issue. I assume you have already made sure you have the latest update? Therefore I will forward your issue on to a King Care moderator to look into your account and hopefully be able to help you further. Thank you for your patience.
Jilly