Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So today I play Candy crush I want to press [end game] then I careless pressed +5 then their mins me 10 gold.And please update the lastest version of candy crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pako!
There's no confirmation button for extra moves on the new HTML5 version either so you need to take care when you're approaching the end of the game.
The old Flash version is still running at King.com but hopefully you'll be able to enjoy the new version there soon also.
Or if you have a Windows 10 machine you can download the app from the Store which is the new version. Just be sure to connect the game to your Kingdom account so you can continue the game from the correct spot:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/candy-crush-saga/9nblggh18846
I hope this helps!
Jenny - King Care Team