Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased extra lives a few years ago when I started playing to bring my total lives to 8 however today I only have 5 lives? My ID is 1120952611
Can someone please explain what has happened and fix this problem. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Coralie, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care.
As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1