Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have players lower levelled than me with better frames than I have, im currently on level 2130. I feel I should be credited for previous levels, as other players are being credited for them, but I'm not.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sue, sorry for the delay in responding. The frames that go around your profile pictures are just cosmetic. It has nothing to do with getting anything for free. I don't believe that other players are getting credit for their frames. The only things that King can credit you for is if you purchased boosters and gold bars then they can look into your account to verify the purchase and then help you with that.