Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep getting an orange box with An error has occured. We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment, and so I am losing lives and I can't even play, I want my lives back!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi lyndac68, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?
There was a glitch similar to what you are reporting for players who play in Hong Kong but I think it might have been resolved. Please let us know if you are still having this issue.