Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 932 and I updated my game and it put me to level 1. I was not logged into Facebook or the kingdom, can someone please help
thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Claudia, I have passed this along to a King Admin but please give it a couple of days before you get a response from her.
Hi Elsa , no dramas!
Yes I have now made a kingdom account. Okay thank you for your help, hope to hear from a King Admin soon.
Hi Caludia, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Have you been using Facebook or the Kingdom at all since they save your progress. I can elevate this to a King Admin and you should get a message here but please, please, please play on either Facebook or the Kingdom from now on otherwise you will have this same issue again.