Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Whenever I use a sprinkle candy in Candy Crush it give s me an error message and tells me to try again in a minute I have wasted more candy and sprinkle candy trying to get threw this game this has been occurring the last 18 to 20 hours!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just reported it to a King Admin so the team should start working on it soon
Hi Jamie, I got word that they are still working on it so hang in there and try to collect sugar drops!
That was two days ago Elsa I am not going to play if this continues I have lost more candy items that I pay for!!!!