Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I already completed level 2562 but my progress wasn’t updated and now I have to redo the same level. Can I get the boosters that I used to complete the level the first time. Shouldn’t have to waste more boosters on a level that I already completed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Moniquej, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you very much for posting here on King Care. You didn't give us too much information. Where are you playing the game - mobile or computer? Has the problem resolved yet?
Regarding the boosters, have you ever tried to play the sugar drop challenge? You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. Read more about the sugar drop challenge here:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out:
http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge