Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
As of this morning, the iOS version shows up when playing on FB on a desktop. It looks horrible - the graphics are all out of proportion. And it keeps going to the mobile feature with the gift boxes for every day. Hope a fix is in progress!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am going to elevate this to a King Admin to see if she knows what's going on.
Also, Elsa, if you look at the comments on the blog post that announced the update in February, you will see that a lot of people are having the same issue.
Yes, I'm still having the problem.
Hi Lynnie, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Are you still having this problem? If so, please write us back and I will try to help you resolve this?