⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Problem with Candy Crush Saga--

Options
Pat-29
Pat-29 Posts: 2 Newbie

Since 3 days ago, Candy Crush Saga has changed it's appearance in loading, my settings, etc.  I play on my laptop through FB.  It now loads every time like it is the 1st time playing it--describing every move, etc.  Also it will not save my settings-- turn off the music & every time I go to play the music is turned back on.  Another problem--the Daily Booster prize will not advance beyond the 1st day--keeps giving the 1st day prize!  I have deleted the app several times & downloaded it again but nothing changes.  It seems like is "stuck".  On my iPhone or iPad it is OK--nothing has changed & is loading & playing as it should--all these problems are on my laptop.  Help!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Pat, sorry for the delay in responding.  Are you still having these problems?  When you say that it loads every time like it's the first time playing do you mean that it brings you back to level 1?  Saving settings now that is weird so please let me know if that has been resolved. 

Regarding the daily booster -

Yes, some fans have complained about the daily calendar being stuck on day one but .......................... you are getting that wrapped candy and striped candy correct?  So that's a good thing.  It sounds like you might be clearing out your history daily and that will cause the calendar to begin again at day one.  I have a great solution for you to collect up to 26 free boosters every day.  Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge?  You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  So, when I play daily I can collect up to 26 from that and the day one giving me a total of 27 boosters.  That way I'm not bothered that the calendar hasn’t advanced because each additional day is only offering you one or two free boosters but I am getting up to 27 instead.  You can read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here

and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out:  http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge

A word of advice, do NOT delete the app on a mobile device unless it's a last resort because you will lose all your boosters.  The boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.  For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. 

• Pat-29
    Pat-29 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Pat, sorry for the delay in responding.  Are you still having these problems?  When you say that it loads every time like it's the first time playing do you mean that it brings you back to level 1?  Saving settings now that is weird so please let me know if that has been resolved. 

Yes, some fans have complained about the daily calendar being stuck on day one but .......................... you are getting that wrapped candy and striped candy correct?  So that's a good thing.  It sounds like you might be clearing out your history daily and that will cause the calendar to begin again at day one.  I have a great solution for you to collect up to 26 free boosters every day.  Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge?  You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  So, when I play daily I can collect up to 26 from that and the day one giving me a total of 27 boosters.  That way I'm not bothered that the calendar hasn’t advanced because each additional day is only offering you one or two free boosters but I am getting up to 27 instead.  You can read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here

and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out:  http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge

A word of advice, do NOT delete the app on a mobile device unless it's a last resort because you will lose all your boosters.  The boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.  For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. 

This answer does not help the problems I am having in any way at all. No, the game does not drop back to level 1 every time. It stays on the appropriate level that I have reached but the settings (Music) are reset each time. I turn the music off & when I open it the next time the music is back on. This only happens when playing on my laptop. Every time I earn a sugar drop candy I get the drop down explanation of what that is as if it was my first time playing & getting one. And yes the daily treat calendar is still stuck on day 1. I do not delete my history every day so that is not the problem. All of these problems are only on my laptop when I play on FB. They do not happen on my phone or iPad.
  • StefanAlbrecht
    StefanAlbrecht Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Elsa said:

Yes, some fans have complained about the daily calendar being stuck on day one but .......................... you are getting that wrapped candy and striped candy correct?  So that's a good thing.  It sounds like you might be clearing out your history daily and that will cause the calendar to begin again at day one.  I have a great solution for you to collect up to 26 free boosters every day.  Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge?  You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  So, when I play daily I can collect up to 26 from that and the day one giving me a total of 27 boosters.  That way I'm not bothered that the calendar hasn’t advanced because each additional day is only offering you one or two free boosters but I am getting up to 27 instead.  You can read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here-how-do-i-get-research paper help-on-the-sugar-track

Hello Elsa,

I've a similar issue. I just logged in to my account on FB and saw that it shows the wrong level - level 1217, but I'm already on level 1382. How can I fix it?
    Please help.

• StefanAlbrecht
    Options
    Elsa said:

Yes, some fans have complained about the daily calendar being stuck on day one but .......................... you are getting that wrapped candy and striped candy correct?  So that's a good thing.  It sounds like you might be clearing out your history daily and that will cause the calendar to begin again at day one.  I have a great solution for you to collect up to 26 free boosters every day.  Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge?  You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  So, when I play daily I can collect up to 26 from that and the day one giving me a total of 27 boosters.  That way I'm not bothered that the calendar hasn’t advanced because each additional day is only offering you one or two free boosters but I am getting up to 27 instead.  You can read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here-how-do-i-buy case study-on-the-sugar-track

Hi Elsa,
    I've a similar issue. I just logged in to my account on FB and saw that it shows the wrong level - level 1217, but I'm already on level 1382. How can I fix it?
    Please help.

• StefanAlbrecht
    Options
    Elsa said:

Yes, some fans have complained about the daily calendar being stuck on day one but .......................... you are getting that wrapped candy and striped candy correct?  So that's a good thing.  It sounds like you might be clearing out your history daily and that will cause the calendar to begin again at day one.  I have a great solution for you to collect up to 26 free boosters every day.  Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge?  You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  So, when I play daily I can collect up to 26 from that and the day one giving me a total of 27 boosters.  That way I'm not bothered that the calendar hasn’t advanced because each additional day is only offering you one or two free boosters but I am getting up to 27 instead.  You can read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here/essay writer

Hello Elsa,

Please help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?