⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Im suppose to be on level 200 and something and now it says im on level 9 im mad

Options
Jessicaa_Welch
Jessicaa_Welch Posts: 160 Level 3

I'm suppose to be on level 259 or something like that and when I downloaded the app again and started playing it again it put me at level 9. What the heck, I spent my own money on this application only to log into my normal Facebook i always used just to say I'm at level 9. I'm so mad right now,  I would like a refund or everything I bought to get to level 259 back . Why did this happen? My boyfriend had all his progress still and we started playing the same time over a year ago and just took a month or so without playing it but when we both downloaded the app again his was fine and all my progress was all gone.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jessicaa, are you playing the game through Facebook because they save your progress.  If you haven't been playing through Facebook then that's a problem!  Has your boyfriend been playing through Facebook?  That's the only way the progress will ever be saved.  I will try to elevate this to a King Admin but it's the weekend so she won't see it until she is back in the office.  Perhaps she can bring back some of your completed levels but please if you haven't been playing on Facebook up until now, please start so that future progress will be saved.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jessicaa, are you playing the game through Facebook because they save your progress.  If you haven't been playing through Facebook then that's a problem!  Has your boyfriend been playing through Facebook?  That's the only way the progress will ever be saved.  I will try to elevate this to a King Admin but it's the weekend so she won't see it until she is back in the office.  Perhaps she can bring back some of your completed levels but please if you haven't been playing on Facebook up until now, please start so that future progress will be saved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?