Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I use a chocolate ball with Sprinkles on level 173 I get an error message saying you are working on a problem...How do I get reimbursed for my wasted lives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sandi, yes there is a glitch when you use the color bomb. I have reported it to King and so have the fans. They are in the midst of trying to resolve it now. Please refrain from using it until it's resolved. Unfortunately, King does not reimburse for lives.