Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everyday I get set at day 1 and if there is a bonus booster game I get reset on my progress everytime I log in.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gala, where are you playing the game? Computer? Mobile device? Do you have to log in to Facebook when you open the game? I would think that once you're in the game and have already logged in previously it should stay that way. So let's try to figure it out. Please give me more information and perhaps post a printscreen of what's going on.