Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why does candy crush stop working when I try to explode a chocolate bomb? On my level I have to get5 chocolate bombs and as soon as I try to explode 1 in stops working and an error msg appears!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there,
It's a glitch in the game whenever you try to use a color bomb the game freezes. The King team is aware of this and they are trying to resolve it right now. Please refrain from using this booster until it's resolved.