Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 3060 or more and now I am at 2825 again my browser is ok ,why is this happening again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marie, I think something happened and it might have taken you back to the old version which ends at 2825. What browser are you using and is it updated? If your browser is ok please try to clear out the history. Then log out of Facebook and log back in and it should work for you because that's worked for others. Please let me know if this works for you.