lost all my levels.. everything was erased.. please help

Options
Jinnin_Campbell
Jinnin_Campbell Posts: 5 Level 2

how can i get all my levels back? please help as i was on level 967!..

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Jinnin, you haven't mentioned whether you play the game through Facebook and that makes a big difference.  If you play through Facebook they save your progress but if you don't then that's not a good thing. 

If you have been playing through Facebook then please clear the history on your mobile device.  Then log out of Facebook and log back in and you should be back to your current level.  Don't uninstall the game on your mobile unless all else fails because you will lose all your accumulated boosters.  The boosters are only saved on your device so they would be gone once you uninstall the game.  You can also uninstall the Facebook app and then reinstall it to see if that helps.  If all of this doesn't work for you please write back here and I'll try to elevate to a King Admin.

• Jinnin_Campbell
    Options

Hi Elsa,

thanks for replying.

unfortunately nothin worked.. everything u told me to try, I did it and nothing happened. I’ve never saved through Facebook so that might be the reason why..

Would appreciate you can elevate to a King admin..

Thanks

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Yes I will elevate this to a King Admin but please, please in the future log in through Facebook so it can save your progress.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks @Elsa

@Jinnin please now create a Facebook or Kingdom account and let me know when you have done this :-) 

Thanks! 

• Jinnin_Campbell
    Options

Ive had Facebook jus never logged on or saved that way.. 

Ready when you are..

thanks..

• Jinnin_Campbell
    Options

Thanks @Elsa

@Jinnin please now create a Facebook or Kingdom account and let me know when you have done this :-) 

Thanks! 

Nothing yet from tech support?
  • Jinnin_Campbell
    Options

Ive had Facebook jus never logged on or saved that way.. 

Ready when you are..

thanks..

Anything from tech support?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?