Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can you please help me to find out where does my Golden chest goes the reason because I was just going to bathroom and come back and then my golden chest was just gone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is very strange indeed! I know that you will only see this treasure chest on Wednesday when the new episodes come out. They aren't out for very long but I've never read about you walking away and coming back and it's gone. Perhaps they have it on a specific time frame. They don't stay on the board too long.