Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 226 and I decided to log into facebook to save my progress and I got reset to level 96! How can I get this fixed and get back to where I was?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jeremiah, you didn't give us too much information to try to help you resolve this. If you didn't play with Facebook the entire time your progress won't be saved. You need to always be playing the game through Facebook because that's how the progress is saved. Please give us more details on this.