Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The candies will not stop falling from the top right portal, it does not happen on every game but when it does It can only be stopped by quitting. I've lost several boosters by having to quit
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
These money grabbing tactics are getting boring now King, are you purposefully trying to get rid of players by reducing the amount of moves? At least only change it once rather than keep making it harder and harder.
I agree with Julie. This level is impossible with just 22 moves! All the videos show 30 moves. I've used so many of my boosters. Cant even get close! Show some videos with the 22 moves!
This game is getting to be bs. My game has 22 moves, several videos on youtube had 30 moves without loading up helmets or spaceships and without boosters. Those videos were from January. A recent video posted 2 days ago has 25 moves, and started off with boosters, so it got plus three by loading up the spaceships. All recent videos were with loaded spaceships using boosters. I don't feel like going back to a level that I can pass seven times in a row to load up the spaceships. I tried that once and lost em. I've had enough of this bs, changing levels to have fewer moves and making them impossible without boosters. Why would you even buy boosters if you can't pass the level even using boosters, I don't want to reward King for this bs behavior. Perhaps I'll go back to load up space ships after collecting a bunch of daily spins so I have lollipop hammers and switches to finish if space ship is not quite enough. Perhaps I'll just say #### ##!
Same. Ugh!