Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I use chrome, I am on level 1310, recently when ever I try to use a color bomb a game error pops up. This has been happening for a few days now. Feeling frustrated, want to play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The King team is fully aware of the glitch and they are trying their best to resolve it in a timely manner. In the meantime, until it’s resolved please refrain from using the color bomb.