Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why doesn't Candy Crush Soda let you see a list of your friends and the levels they are on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Now that's a very good question. I just opened my game to check it out. Now you are referring to Soda correct? I don't think they ever showed a list of my friends that were on my level but I could be wrong so please let me know. I know that on Saga they used to show you a list of names of people who were on that specific level but with the new versions that's not even available anymore.