Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have 3269820 points and it says I failed. It only requires 100000 points. I used all of my boosters on this level and can not pass it. Been at it for a week now! I also used all my gold bars!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kathy, here is a tip for you: http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Level%202060 I am trying to remember this level because I do remember responding to it before and it's not just getting the points but you also have to keep playing until all moves run out.