Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the app has broked and i deleted the app and later I reload it. But now im I am in level 1 (i was in 1300 level more or less)
can you help me? Sorry for my english...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can try these steps in the following link: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
If this doesn't help I'll try to get a King Care moderator to look into your account.
Best regards,
Jilly
Hi, Im playing with an Ipod.
Thanks a lot.
Hi Ana,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Can you tell me what kind of device you are playing on? That will help me give you some helpful information to get you back on track.
Thanks,