Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
About a week ago, i was on level 1965 and went to play the following day and was back at level 1865. Why does this happen? I unistalled and reinstalled the game on FB, updated browser, cleared cache, etc. What else can i do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Erin, I just responded to you on your other question - same issue.
No, I play on a laptop computer.
Hi Erin, you didn't mention if you are playing on the computer or mobile device. If you have been playing on a mobile device, have you tried uninstalling Facebook and reinstalling it? Try that first to see if it works. If not, then please write back here.