Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought the $59.99 pack and received the gold bars but did not receive any of my boosters why did candy crush take my money and not give me what I paid for?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ashley, I just heard from my King Admin and she wants me to tell you this -
As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
Hi Ashley, I am going to elevate your issue to a King Admin because she can look into your purchase history. You should get a private message from her but give it a couple of days ok?