Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My piggy bank is full in all three games. When I click to purchase it states "no money has been removed". I've tried shutting down, waiting for several days etc. still happening. Also tried clearing cache, temp files, etc.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ginger,
Can you let us know which device you're playing on?
Thanks
Ginger and Teresa, you will have to access the link above and scroll down for your issue. I was informed this morning that since payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can't break the piggy bank for free. Since you are trying to make a purchase and it's telling you that no money has been removed then my next suggestion is, if the link that I sent doesn't answer your question when you open the game click on the gold bar. It will open up and you can make a purchase of any items in there.
How do I break the piggy bank
How can I break the piggy bank to play the game and not pay any money
Elsa, unfortunately that did not help.
Hi Ginger, see if this blog helps you:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1