Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have played so many games and am most always waiting for new levels. I have only gotten the jackpot twice while getting everything else over and over again. Why is the jackpot always so elusive?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda, I'm not 100% sure why King has made getting the jackpot on the wheel difficult to earn. But there is another way to collect a bunch of free boosters so you don't have to wait for the jackpot. Have you ever tried playing the sugar drop challenge? You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. You can read more about it here:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here