OK..at this point I'm frustated with you and candy crush soda !!!! Why are you so stingy with your

Joyce_Anderson
Joyce_Anderson Posts: 7 Level 2

OK at this point I'm frustated with you and cc soda.  Why are you so stingy with your boosters on this game ?  Unless you pass on the first time ther is no way to get free boosters for this game like candy crush.  So for now I'm leaving this game for a break,,,its no longer fun .  Thank you for listening

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend

Hi Joyce, I am so sorry to hear about your frustration but I can relate very well to that.  Unfortunately, I have bought boosters and extra moves to Soda because it is more challenging than Saga.  If you are addicted like I am, I don't think you'll be taking a break for a long time!  Perhaps you can think of ideas that you might be able to present to the King team to collect boosters.  Each game has their own team and I do know for a fact that a team for Saga might throw out things like the Sugar Drop Challenge to help you collect free boosters while the Soda team offers contests and challenges.  Perhaps you can make suggestions that could be presented to the Soda team and one day one of your suggestions might be presented to the fans!  I know it could be a long shot but King does listen and if you make a good suggestion they might just take you up on your idea.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?