⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 3098

Options
jiffylady1
jiffylady1 Posts: 30 Level 2

I & others keep asking this question & we get no answers! How is it youtube will show completed puzzles at more moves than we get. Level 3098 we get 16 moves while youtube gets 30 or 26. This is almost double. Surely you don't need to pick our pockets that bad! Getting very fed up. Starting to hate this game since the changes were made. Maybe Mario Lopez could send me some facebook cards.

Answers

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

Levels like this are wasting my time. I see it will take one heck of a lucky board to complete with so few moves.  Come on, Development Team. You can do better.

• fran_kwas
    fran_kwas Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

This level is ridiculous. Fix it already 

• CandyMom
    edited February 2018
    Options

Levels like this are wasting my time. I see it will take one heck of a lucky board to complete with so few moves.  Come on, Development Team. You can do better.

Have been playing for years now. Would appreciate your attention on this level, please. Thank you
  • CandyMom
    Options

I'll just concentrate on my competitive snowboarding while you're fixing this. Thanks guys.
  • Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited February 2018
    Options

Oh dear. I am nowhere near this level (I am still in the 1100s lol) but I will send this on to the moderators to see if we can't figure this out. I know this has also happened to me for a few games. I look up the best way to play it and I notice that there are many more moves on the video than I have. Thanks for pointing this out! I agree this seems quite unfair. I will forward this on now for you. Note: I didn't want to say this initially but there is one person on YouTube that does not play legit and has some sorts of cheats that give him/her many many more moves than would be normal. I noticed this and so have a lot of my fellow SuperStars. I don't like people like this, and I am sure you don't either. The team is aware of this...be assured. Have a wonderful bouncy, crushing, jelly, blossom and everything else-tastic day! :)

• fran_kwas
    fran_kwas Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

I finally beat it using 3 boosters , 5 extra moves and some hammers. 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited February 2018
    Options

OK I have talked with my fellow SuperStars. This issue is frustrating and confusing sometimes, so I am so sorry about that! I could be that King devs are constantly upgrading and tweaking levels, modifying them based on if they are too easy or hard. So it could be that when the original video was made, the level was slightly different and nobody has told the YouTuber who had made the original video that the level has been tweaked or changed...so that means that he/she didn't get a chance to update it or make a new video, reflecting the changes in the level. I hope that helps you at least a little bit. I know it isn't much and it may not make you feel better, but just know that I, myself, get frustrated with this kind of thing too, and the other SuperStars and I are doing the best we can to let the King team know of issues just like this. I hope you have a wonderful day!

• CandyMom
    edited February 2018
    Options

OK I have talked with my fellow SuperStars. This issue is frustrating and confusing sometimes, so I am so sorry about that! I could be that King devs are constantly upgrading and tweaking levels, modifying them based on if they are too easy or hard. So it could be that when the original video was made, the level was slightly different and nobody has told the YouTuber who had made the original video that the level has been tweaked or changed...so that means that he/she didn't get a chance to update it or make a new video, reflecting the changes in the level. I hope that helps you at least a little bit. I know it isn't much and it may not make you feel better, but just know that I, myself, get frustrated with this kind of thing too, and the other SuperStars and I are doing the best we can to let the King team know of issues just like this. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Thank you, Laura! Sooo much better now! Doubled the moves, lots of surprise specials and I didn't need any boosters to get 3 stars. Appreciate your help in bringing this matter to their attention. Have a lovely week and thanks again. Way to go, Development Team!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?