Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It keeps telling me to come back another day every day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is the screen I keep getting but before I even get to spin. Am playing on desktop and this is what I see every day for the last few weeks as soon as I try to open the wheel to spin it! Any ideas. I also play on 2 other mobile devices and they are working just fine. This is the only one I play through facebook.