Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have hit a few hundred thousand in points many times ... the bombs just keep coming ... even at that high score. There appears to be no end. Just about to quit playing forever! And by the answers given you are not providing help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So then what I believe is happening is that you have gained the points but still had some moves left correct? So from the way that the fans did it is that they had to use up all the moves - but like you mentioned making more moves sometimes a bomb will time out and end the game. I think when I've had levels like that I had to use a lollipop to destroy the bomb so that the game would continue until all moves were used up. Are you playing the sugar drop challenge? You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. I've accumulated a lot of lollipops among other boosters so I can use those free boosters to end the game. Have you been able to clear that level yet? Here is the link regarding the sugar drop challenge:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
All I know is that I hit more than the score needed. The bombs will continue to drop and up the score until a bomb times me out....even with a few hundred thousand points.
Can you please give me more information. There has been a problem with this level but the glitches that the fans seem to be reporting is that they have reached higher than the required score but it always fails. That seemed to happen because you have to finish using all the moves before the game ends. When the fans did that they were able to clear the level. But from what it appears you wrote above I am interpreting it to mean that the game just keeps going on and on and doesn't ever stop. Which one is it? Once you write which problem it is I can try to help you resolve it.