Music and sound effects

Peggy_Bailey
Peggy_Bailey Posts: 21 Level 2

Yup, closed the app, opened it back up 2 hours later, stupid music and sound effects back on.  During this time I did not shut down Facebook, update, refresh or reset anything.  STOP IT.  I hope you are enjoying me not spending a red cent on your game because you refuse to fix this issue.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend

Hi Peggy, I just answered your question that you posted 4 hours ago.  You are writing here that it's an app so are you doing this on a mobile device?  When I play on a mobile device I have my sound off so I don't hear anything.  When I am on a computer the music only comes back on when I have cleared the history because it's showing as a brand new try.  If you don't clear the history on a browser the music should not start because you have already "x"ed it out.  Turn down the volume if it's on a computer or don't clear the history and you won't hear that music.  I do not believe that King is going to stop the music because very few seem to be upset about it.  They have tried and I have tried what I just wrote here and in your last question.

• Peggy_Bailey
    Peggy_Bailey Posts: 21 Level 2

AGAIN, I'm NOT clearing my history and I will NOT turn down what I'm actually listening to because King can't keep their system working right.  

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

But if most others don't have the issue. Is it the game? Just click on the x :)

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hello Peggy-  Please be mindful of the language that you are using in our community, we will not tolerate rudeness to other players in the community. I can see that you have asked many questions in King Care, all of which have received replies from both our Superstar team and also our moderators.

We are all here to support each other, we can offer troubleshooting and listen to your feedback, we do ask that you remain polite. As per our house rules https://care.king.com/en/community-house-rules 

We have a fantastic team of Superstars who dedicate some of their free time to helping other players, I can see that you have been helped by a member of this team before. 

We also have a small team of King moderators who monitor the community and contribute to keeping things running smoothly. 

If you need help in the game, please do free free to post and reach out to the community but we ask you to refrain from using aggressive language. 

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?