Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Today, the fame would not let me add ckind to my account. I would spin and when given the options to add, it would deny my request to purchase. Have I been hacked?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is this regarding a purchase that you were trying to purchase.
As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
If it wasn't a purchase please give me more details and possibly upload a print screen so I can see what was going on.