Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
are the prizes for the contests hidden somewhere. I am thousands ahead with 2 hours left, when I wake up, poof, gone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carolyn, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Some of these challenges require you to wait until the last second - actually when the game ends to find out if you made it to the top 3 places. I played one of them the other day and I had over 1000 more stripes than the other 2 top players with only 2 hours left to play. I felt for sure that I would win because it's not easy to collect 1000+ striped candies. When I woke up the next morning and the challenge ended I was in third place. The person just above me had 6 more striped candies than I did and the winner must have been playing those last 2 hours constantly to beat me. So this is how the challenges work. Does it help you to better understand this? You would have to be playing constantly until the last second and then see game over.