seems I have won the last 2 contests. dexter stripes and stars, but I did not receive any prizes.

Carolyn_Morgan
Carolyn_Morgan Posts: 2 Newbie

are the prizes for the contests hidden somewhere.   I am thousands ahead with 2 hours left, when I wake up, poof, gone

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,880 Sweet Legend

Hi Carolyn, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Some of these challenges require you to wait until the last second - actually when the game ends to find out if you made it to the top 3 places.  I played one of them the other day and I had over 1000 more stripes than the other 2 top players with only 2 hours left to play.  I felt for sure that I would win because it's not easy to collect 1000+ striped candies.  When I woke up the next morning and the challenge ended I was in third place.  The person just above me had 6 more striped candies than I did and the winner must have been playing those last 2 hours constantly to beat me.  So this is how the challenges work.  Does it help you to better understand this?  You would have to be playing constantly until the last second and then see game over.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?