Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ever since the game updated last summer it won't load correctly. It starts me out at level 500 on the map though I'm in the 2200's and I have to scroll up the map to get to the correct level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jodie!
If your avatar picture is stuck on any of the previous levels, please replay that level and then your avatar should catch up with your real progress.
I hope that helps!
Jenny - King Care Team