Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi someone else was playing candyccrush saga on my phone and I I tried it liked it .Their game is synced to my Facebook. I created them a Facebook to sync their data so how can I restart the game from the beginning to build my own data?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi DeeDee, thanks for writing us here on King Care. The only way that you can start all over from level one is to create a new Facebook account. You might need 2 Facebook accounts now - one for the game and one for your friends.