Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For months now I have been being overbilled. Nust now I purchased 2.79 for 15 bars and was charged 18.79?? This has been happening for months - I purchased 139 and was charged 2x for the same purchase????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Make also sure that several purchases have not been merged into one transaction on your credit or debit card.
If you have made several purchases through your Apple-ID the same week (not necessarily in the same app), Apple can merge these purchases into one big transaction instead of charging you separately for every single purchase.
This usually happens to me when I've done several purchases on my iPhone.
:-)
Hi Reese,
Thanks for posting on King Care. As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1