I finished first in the last Island contest, when I returned to the game I received nothing

Options
tlmitch
tlmitch Posts: 1 Newbie

I had over 1000 points over 2nd place last I looked with 3 hours left, no way I fell to 4th. When do I get the reward, they told me when I returned to the game, but nothing happened, I received nothing at all.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,746 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, the same thing happened to me with Dexter's Delight.  I was over 1000 striped candies more than the other 2 and was in first place with 2 hours to go.  Unfortunately, the way this game works is that you have to wait until the last second to remain in first, second or third place.  When this happened to me it was like 1:00 AM and I felt very safe thinking how could anyone catch up and go beyond my 1000+ striped candies but both of them did.  They were online watching every single second.  When I checked the next morning second place had 6 more striped candies than me and first place had exceeded by hundreds more.  Some people are fierce competitors even just for a few free extra boosters!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?