Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had over 1000 points over 2nd place last I looked with 3 hours left, no way I fell to 4th. When do I get the reward, they told me when I returned to the game, but nothing happened, I received nothing at all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, the same thing happened to me with Dexter's Delight. I was over 1000 striped candies more than the other 2 and was in first place with 2 hours to go. Unfortunately, the way this game works is that you have to wait until the last second to remain in first, second or third place. When this happened to me it was like 1:00 AM and I felt very safe thinking how could anyone catch up and go beyond my 1000+ striped candies but both of them did. They were online watching every single second. When I checked the next morning second place had 6 more striped candies than me and first place had exceeded by hundreds more. Some people are fierce competitors even just for a few free extra boosters!