Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i accidentally cleared data on my samsung J1, how can I restore my level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jajazzjade, thank you for posting your issue here. Sorry for the delay in responding. Clearing your data shouldn't do anything to your level. But first question, have you been playing through Facebook because they save your progress? Please let me know and then I can help you further with this issue.
Hi Jajazzjade- Please can you create a Facebook or Kingdom account then log into the game, please let me know when you have done this and then I will be able to find an account for you :-) Thanks!
Hi Jajazzjade- Please can you create a Facebook or Kingdom account then log into the game, please let me know when you have done this and then I will be able to find an account for you :-)
Thanks!
Hi there, I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and you should get a message here on King Care. Please, please, please always play through Facebook or the Kingdom in the future, otherwise your progress won't be saved.
Unfortunately, I don't played it thru facebook, please help.