i accidentally cleared data on my samsung galaxy J1, how can I restore my level?

Options
Jajazzjade
Jajazzjade Posts: 5 Level 2

i accidentally cleared data on my samsung J1, how can I restore my level?

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jajazzjade, thank you for posting your issue here.  Sorry for the delay in responding.  Clearing your data shouldn't do anything to your level.  But first question, have you been playing through Facebook because they save your progress? Please let me know and then I can help you further with this issue.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jajazzjade, thank you for posting your issue here.  Sorry for the delay in responding.  Clearing your data shouldn't do anything to your level.  But first question, have you been playing through Facebook because they save your progress? Please let me know and then I can help you further with this issue.

• Jajazzjade
    Options

Hi Ms Elsa! thank you for your time, unfortunately I don't played it through Facebook, please help.
  • Jajazzjade
    Options

Unfortunately, I don't played it thru facebook, please help.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi there, I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and you should get a message here on King Care.  Please, please, please always play through Facebook or the Kingdom in the future, otherwise your progress won't be saved.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jajazzjade- Please can you create a Facebook or Kingdom account then log into the game, please let me know when you have done this and then I will be able to find an account for you :-) 

Thanks! 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there, I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and you should get a message here on King Care.  Please, please, please always play through Facebook or the Kingdom in the future, otherwise your progress won't be saved.

Thanks Elsa!
  • Jajazzjade
    Options

Hi Jajazzjade- Please can you create a Facebook or Kingdom account then log into the game, please let me know when you have done this and then I will be able to find an account for you :-) 

Thanks! 

Hi Cezdiamond! Done, I created FB account and logged into the game, thanks.
  • Jajazzjade
    Options

Thanks! 

Hi Cezdiamond! Done, I created FB account and logged into the game, thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?