Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play CCS in my FB account. I also play in my mobile, nut I never connected these accounts. For the past few weeks, I am not invited to special events in my FB account, but I do get them in my mobile game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mariela, sorry for the delay in responding but thanks for posting your question here on King Care! I need more information please. You are playing on a mobile device correct? Where else are you playing the game? Are you playing through Facebook wherever you play?