I play ccs in my fb account. For the past weeks, I have not been invited to any special events. Why?

Options
Mariela-3
Mariela-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

I play CCS in my FB account. I also play in my mobile, nut I never connected these accounts. For the past few weeks, I am not invited to special events in my FB account, but I do get them in my mobile game.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,746 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Mariela, sorry for the delay in responding but thanks for posting your question here on King Care!  I need more information please.  You are playing on a mobile device correct?  Where else are you playing the game?  Are you playing through Facebook wherever you play?

• Mariela-3
    Mariela-3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Mariela, sorry for the delay in responding but thanks for posting your question here on King Care!  I need more information please.  You are playing on a mobile device correct?  Where else are you playing the game?  Are you playing through Facebook wherever you play?

Hi, I play in both my fb account and my mobile, but I never connected these accounts- CCS works great in my mobile, the issue came up in my fb account, where I'm much more advanced. The special events (i.e. Tiffi's love letters, or the special ovnis, etc) didn't come up in FB. I must clarify, however, that the issue seems to have solved itself since I first wrote, and I'm currently experiencing no issues. Thanks for your time!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?